With the season changing, we often observe a definite set back in regard to our skin’s look and feel. It is often in times of crisis that we try to fix the results of our past negligent skin care routines. Skin that pulls, fine lines and wrinkles, acne as well as the premature slackening of the skin are often results of our environment and lack of skin care regimen. Obviously, we cannot completely avoid all the inevitable, but we can certainly provide our skin with a great boost with one of Deauville Coiffure Spa’s amazing facial treatments.
It is important to understand some of the basic needs of our skin, as it is not only our external envelope but also the largest organ in our body. Skin is usually classified by types according to its level of oiliness or the amount of sebum it secretes: Dry skin is usually the result of a lack of oil, normal skin is considered to be well balanced, combination skin has some areas that are oilier (usually the T zone which consists of the forehead, nose and chin) and oily skin produces an excessive amount of oil. Skin that tends to overproduce sebum yield to an acne breakout due to clogged pores.
A second characteristic and condition of the skin, is the level of water or moisture it contains. Skin that is lacking water will flake and peel. This is often mislabelled as dry skin which would be a lack of oil but in fact these are signs that you need some deep moisturization. So, it is indeed possible to have an oily skin type (with some excess oil) that is in a dehydrated state (lacking water). As with the rest of our body, all skin types need water and lots of it! It is therefore important to target our skin care products in order to rebalance our skin and address its precise needs. This will yield the best results to have us looking fabulous and fresh!
Deauville Coiffure Spa offers an extensive range of facial care using two high-end professional line: GM Collin and Yonka. In the GM Collin facial treatments options, a variety of top-of-the-line treatments are offered:
- Algomask: Mask designed to minimize the appearance of redness and provide ultimate relief to sensitive skin.
- Hydrolifiting: A lifting treatment that restores your skin’s youthful look by toning of the face and neck and improving hydration for an age-defying radiance.
- Sea C: This age-defying treatment reverses the visible signs of aging and energize the skin by improving its elasticity, leaving it feeling soft and supple.
- Collagen: An exclusive, highly acclaimed, intensely rejuvenating treatment that dramatically reduces visible lines and wrinkles.
- Pureacne Oxygen: Revolutionary treatment that unclogs pores, reduces comedones, purifies the skin and tightens pores.
The Yonka facial treatments use products that are made with essential oils. It is the care line for those who wish to indulge in a relaxing spa experience. These treatments also cater perfectly to those searching for gentle care. Deauville Coiffure Spa offers the following treatments amongst others:
- Signature Anti-Aging: A complete care treatment that is set to target hydration, nutrition, vitality or with a mattifying effect depending on your skin’s needs.
- Redness care: A treatment that is so effective that it will positively impact the quality of life for those afflicted with redness prone skin.
- Lifting: An Anti-Aging treatment that will make your skin appear smoother, toned, firmer and lifted.
- Eye and Lip Care: Gentle, vitamin-charged treatment to nourish and protect the eye and lip contour from drying and aging.
After receiving the professional treatment of your choice, best to grab a few products to bring home! A strong at home regiment will help make your spa results last. You will be impressed by Deauville Coiffure Spa’s extensive product line! (insérer le lien de la boutique en ligne en anglais) The winning formula is simple: Combine the experts’ advice and treatments with top-of-the-line products. Now it’s your turn to play and make sure that you and your skin win all year long!